Jobs In Bangalore for Freshers
Aleggis Group, the no 1 staffing company in US hiring for its bangalore business.
position – US Recruiter
shift – Night
Experience – Fresher , 0.6 – 3 years experience ( in domestic / international voice process or recruitment )
salary – as per industry standard
interested candidate can mail us their resume to email@example.com
- Company Name : Boeing India Private limited
Yes, 10 % of the Time
- We have Opening for Fresher Required qualification : BE,B.Tech,MCA 2017 Batch
Interested can walk in to Arcus 320,2nd floor,Indiranagar ,Bangalore-38 Near metro Station
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Fresher / Trainee / Entry Level
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
- Job Type : Technical Support Executive-(Voice Process)
Interview Date & Time: 29th January 2018 (Monday)| 9.30 AM
Interview Venue: Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.Address:
Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Plot No. 76 – 77, Cyber Park, Block B, 1st Floor, Electronic city Phase I, Doddathogur Village, Hosur Road, Bangalore-560100Shift: Rotational Shifts
Company: HP (Hewlett Packard)
Number of Position: Multiple
Work location: Bengaluru/ Bangalore
Pay roll: Artech- Contract to hire positionSalary: 2.16 Lakhs P.A (2,16,000)Required Experience: 0 to 1 year and Immediate Joining
Other benefits: Shift Allowances + Cab Facilities + Incentives
- Avionics Utilities Software Engineer
Company Boeing India Private LimitedJob ID 1800005508Date posted 01/29/2018
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space
and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers.
Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly-motivated Real time Avionics Developer. You will be part of the Boeing Avionics Team .
This position will work on both sides of the traditional boundary between systems engineering and software to make
contributions to a multi-disciplinary team
The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly-motivated Software Engineers. You will be part of the Boeing Avionics Team and will focus on software utilities’ development. In this position you will develop requirements, algorithms, interfaces, and designs for our product lines. Software development will include integration of software components into a fully functional software system.
- Utilize modern object oriented computer programming techniques and agile programming methodologies
- Must have experience working in Java, XML Technologies
- Data Base experience is must (NOSQL, BaseX)
- Cloud deployment
- Atlassian suite familiarity
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Continuous Integration. Continuous Deployment
- Test Driven Design
- Web Applications/JS Framework (angular, spring)
- DO178C/ DO300 Experience
- Applicant must have experience in real-time operating systems such as VxWorks, DO-178B/C/DO300, and understanding of firewalls, protocols, secure sockets communication, public key certificates, and certification authorities.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Engineering degree and 5+ years of related work experience, a Master’s degree and 3+ years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.