KPMG Campus Drive | Private jobs | Bangalore
Please note that we have planned a recruitment drive at Bangalore One Office on Wednesday, 25 April 2018 starting 9 AM for Audit Associateposition.
While we are considering various sources for the right profiles, we have opened up this opportunity for all of you to Refer Your Friends to this position.
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is expected from you:
· Speak to the person and ascertain interest and fitment
· Please ask the interested applicants to upload their CV on KPMG’s career website choosing your name as
Referrer with your official e-mail address.
· Inform that they should map their CV’s to Audit Associate position, req no. 106382BR.
· Link to upload:
com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx? SID=% 5eIw9GEyvgayN30yc047fFTQGmxm5i gpu0wdAltNVZDUhiAMTjAw9D2s_ slp_rhc_eHTbauFUz&jobId=16640& type=search&JobReqLang=1& recordstart=1&JobSiteId=5023& JobSiteInfo=16640_5023&GQId= 480
· Candidates who have been interviewed in the last 6 months need not apply again
· Please refer candidates whom you know personally and whom you can vouch for
· Refer B Com graduates with a minimum passing percentage being 55% (2015, 2016 and 2017
· Candidates pursuing CA, MBA or any post-graduation courses need not apply
· Kindly ensure the profile is successfully uploaded to the portal to claim the referral bonus
In case you are unable to access the link please follow below-mentioned steps:
2) Click on careers
3) Under all careers click on Experienced Hires job
4) Under South click on Assurance
5) You will see a job posting by the name of Audit Associate – Bangalore Location
6) Click and apply on that
7) Candidate reference number generated as a confirmation on successful completion of online registration
8) Member firm to be picked is India