Vacancy for Receptionist / Front Office Executive
Working hours will be:
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Saturday)
Job Responsibilities and Duties for Receptionist / Front Office Executive
- Welcome visitors and guests and direct appropriately.
- Punctual and consistent attendance.
- Arranging maintenance visits and logging the duration thereof.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages.
- Maintain Register and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Respond to public inquiries.
- Provide administrative services and Strong organizational skills.
- Responsible for daily cleaning and general maintenance of the office.
- Maintaining stationary and all office files.
- Fixing Appointments of Directors with Associates.
- Looking into follow up.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Attending queries and escalating it to concerned department.
- Taking care of all the correspondence.
- Available and willing to work occasional overtime hours.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Friendly, neatly attired appearance to meet and greet families, business owners and guests.
- Must enjoy working with and around people.