UPSC Recruitment 2018 | NDA & NA Exam | 383 Vacancies | Across India | July 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | NDA & NA Exam | 383 Vacancies | Across India | Last Date: 2nd July 2018
Posting Type Government
Company UPSC Exam
Exam Names National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam
No. of Vacancies 383
Job Type Full-time
Job Location Across India
Experience 0 – 0 Years
Salary INR. 56,100/- PM
Education 12th Standard
Application Start Date 2018-06-06
Last Date to Apply 2018-07-03
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- The minimum acceptable height is 157 cms (162.5 cms. for Air Force).
- Fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
- Physical standards relaxed as per govt rules.
Age limit: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2000 and not later than 1st January 2003 are eligible.
Total Vacancies: 383 Posts
- National Defence Academy (for Army) – 208 Posts
- National Defence Academy (for Navy) – 39 Posts
- National Defence Academy (for Air Force) – 92 Posts
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 44 Posts
- Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- All the candidates will be put to stage-one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.
- Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the Original Certificates along with one photocopy each of: (i) Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth, (ii) Original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
Scheme of Examination:
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.
- The question papers (test booklets) of Mathematics and part “B” of General Ability Test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- For each wrong answer has been given by the candidate, One third (0.33) of the marks deducted as penalty.
|General Ability Test||600||2½ Hours|
|SSB Test/ Interview||900|
UPSC Exam Application Fees: Rs.100/- (No Fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment: Any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 6th June 2018 to 2nd July 2018.
- Commencement of Online Application: 06.06.2018
- Last date of Online Application: 02.07.2018
- Payment of Application Fee through Online mode: 02.07.2018
- Payment of Application Fee through Pay by Cash: 01.07.2018
- Date of Central Armed Police Forces Examination: 09.09.2018
- Result of Written Examination: In the Month of December 2018
- Commencement of Course: 2nd July 2019.