Microsoft Recruitment 2018 | Consultant | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore
As a Data Insights Consultant, you will:
- Be part of a thriving practice that’s constantly looking for ways to improve our customers
- Work with customers to identify business requirements
- Craft both high-level and detailed design documents and implement innovative solutions
using the most recent technologies
- Optimize customer’s current data solutions and infrastructure
- Continually learn and grow professionally
- Take a leadership role on projects
- Mentor other consultants to share your knowledge and experience
Recommended Qualifications and Experience:
- Deep technical or architectural knowledge of at least 2 of the following areas:
- Database administration (preferably with SQL, including Azure SQL) – performance tuning, trouble-shooting, high availability / disaster recovery, security.
- Database development (preferably with SQL, including Azure SQL) – designing and building database solutions (tables / stored procedures / forms / queries / etc.).
- Business intelligence – combining knowledge of SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/Power BI technologies with a deep understanding of data structure / data models to design, develop, and tune BI solutions and reports.
- Advanced data analytics – designing and building solutions using technologies such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, SQL DWH, stream analytics, machine learning, R server.
- Sc./B.A. or equivalent work experience combined with a relevant industry experience in a consulting role
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work with different cultures and customers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to match technical solutions with customer business requirements
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
- Ability to quickly grasp customers’ business challenges and drive positive change.