– Analyses his portfolio (Journey list) and qualifies the accounts according to the expected result and the investment (Time & no. of visits) to be provided.
– Deploys plans of action for customer or territory
– Sells and negotiates with customers/dealers he is responsible for.
– Consolidates market information (competition, conditions, observed prices, products, services, environment�) and ensures a regular internal circulation
– Measurement of activity deviations and results
– Identifies the causes and proposes corrective action
Michelin, the leading tire company, is dedicated to enhancing its clients mobility, sustainably; designing and distributing the most suitable tires, services and solutions for its clients needs; providing digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences; and developing high-technology materials that serve the mobility industry. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in 170 countries, has 111,700 employees and operates 68 production facilities in 17 countries which together produced 187 million tires in 2016.