Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2018 | Management Trainee | Last Date: 6 August 2018
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2018: Management Trainee
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||6 August 2018|
DCI Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Fulltime B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering or MTech(Dredging and Harbour Engineering) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
Full time B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Mech.Marine/Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from a recognized
Management Trainee-Materials :
- Full time B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Production Engineering/ Mech Marine/ with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
Management Trainee-Finance: CA/ ICWAI
- Trainee Electrical Officers: Below 30 years as on 30.06.2018
- NCV Trainees: Below 25 years as on 15.08.2018 for all categories.
DCI – Discipline wise vacancies: 60 Posts
- Operations – 5 Posts
- Technical – 4 Posts
- Materials – 3 Posts
- Marketing – 1 Posts
- HR-5 Posts
- Finance-4 Posts
DCI Recruitment Selection process:
- For MTs (Tech/Materials/Ops/Mktg): Selection will be based on Written Test,GATE score and Interview. Candidates having GATE irrespective of year of appearance may apply for the posts of Management Trainees for the above disciplines.
- For Finance/HR: Selection will be based on Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.1,000/- (No fee for SC/ST category)
How to apply Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 6 August 2018.
- Opening date of Online Registration: 11 July 2018
- Last date for Online Registration: 6 August 2018