Employment Category: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 8653
Job Location: All Over India.
Name of the Post:
- Clerk – 8653
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) Certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
Those who are in the Final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075.00 (Rs.11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs.750/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.125/-
How to Apply:
- First of all visit official website https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “SBI Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 12.04.2019
- Application Closing Date: 03.05.2019
- Preliminary Exam will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2019
- Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 10.08.2019