TCS is hiring for R2R(General ledger) -Mega walk-in drive on 24th May 2019(friday)
You time is precious to us as well. Double check if this is the right work profile for you and you possess all the skills set required by the job before you attend interview-Candidates who matches the eligibility criteria will only be interviewed.
Here we go with simple steps to make it for the interview
1) Match your Qualification and skills with the Qualification and skills set mentioned in the JD-Scored out of out? Awesome!
2) Verify if this job is your area of interest
Online Registration–No candidates without online registration are entertained for the interview.
Knowing your source: We do not want you to end up giving interview for other profile so make sure you mention the same contact the same person contact details who has shared this mail.
Knowing your EPCN number – You will get your EP number at the end of online registration.
Updating your resume– Remember your job resume is the reflection of your experience. Make sure you highlight the skills or experience that you possess which is very much needed for this job
4) Preparation for an interview -Make yourself available for the interview on the mentioned date and reach on time
5) Carrying the call letter, government ID proof and resume for the interview.
6) All set to go! Hoping to see you in the interview and take your first step of being a TCSer
Steps for online registration (Advisable to complete through a desktop/laptop)- Getting EPCN
Step 1: Go to site – https://careers.tcs.com
Step 2: Select ‘India’ geography & next click on ‘Experienced Professionals’ tab
Step 3: Click on ‘Login’ and go to link ‘Register with us (For New Users)’ and create your profile by filling in the details. (Please select area of interest as ‘BPO’)
Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID
The direct link is: https://ibegin.tcs.com/iBegin/register
So what is the eligibility criteria?
1. 1-4 yrs Experience in F&A(R2R)-general ledger
2. Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS in the last 6 months will not be eligible
3. Should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment (If yes, should be for a valid reason)
4. Should be available for face to face interview
5. Flexible to work in any shifts
6. Immediate joiners preferred/ Maximum notice period of 30 days
7. Any Graduate (15 years of regular course)-No Backlogs or Pursuing or correspondance
8. Excellent Communication skills (Verbal and Written)
1.Month End Close Activities
2.Fixed Assets Capitalization and Maintenance
4.Bank and Investment Reconciliations
5.General Ledger Reconciliations
6.Fixed Assets Reconciliations (FA Clearing & SL-GL)
7.Identifying reconciling items and its clearance
9.Corporate Reporting , Journal Entries Creation and Booking
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global IT and business solutions leader, TCS has an employee strength of 3,80,000+ with offices in 46 countries, a footprint on 6 continents and a revenue of $17.58 Billon (2017). TCS offers services across varied domains such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Sciences | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality | Retail & CPG and Horizontals such as F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO. TCS is one of the country’s largest equal opportunity employer with more than one-lakh female associates and is a continuously ranked a leader in the ‘India’s Most Respected Companies’ survey conducted by the Business World magazine.
Role: F&A (R2R)-General ledgerContact person: Prashanth Rao
Drive date : 24th May 2019(friday)
Time: 10AM – 12PM
TATA consultancy service, B4 Building, 1st floor, TCS gate 1, B4 building, #42(P) & #45 (P), Think Campus, Electronic city Phase II, Bangalore
Documents to be carried
1) Updated CV and mention the following details on top of your CVa.Reference as Web source (Shwetha CA) and
b.EPCN number(number you get after online registration)
2) Print out of the call letter
3) Government ID Proof
Note: Candidates without the EPCN number and Source name (Shwetha CA) on the CV are not allowed to take the interview
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Group
Mail to: [HIDDEN TEXT] | Web site: www.tcs.com
“TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment & selection process. TCS has not authorized any person / agency/partner to collect any fee for recruitment from candidates If at all you notice the above please bring it to our attention immediately