Job Role: Java Full Stack Developer
Salary: INR 11.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Remote
Last Date: ASAP
- We are big proponents of life-work integration and provide the flexibility and tools to make it a reality with remote work and potentially, part-time work.
- We believe an inclusive, diverse, and barrier-free work environment makes for empowered and committed employees.
- We recognize the importance of well-being and offer programs and benefits to support and sustain the mental and physical health of our employees and their families and also offer a variety of paid family leave programs.
- We are committed to employee development, offering tuition reimbursement and a variety of in-house learning and mentorship opportunities.
- We know that financial security is important. We offer competitive salaries and incentive programs, RSU’s (job level specific) and an employee share option purchase program.
- We realize time away to recharge is non-negotiable. We offer flexible paid time off!
- Great work deserves recognition. We have a robust recognition program, with ongoing and enhanced awards for exemplary performance.
How You Will Contribute:
Blue Planet R&D is seeking a “full stack developer” with 0-1 Years demonstrated ability working in sophisticated software environments. A successful candidate will put a strong emphasis on implementing high quality software based on clean code and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Analysis, design, development, unit testing and technical documentation of new and existing software modules or features
- Implementing based on project plans and priorities
- Attending calls, presenting work, discussion with project stakeholders
What Does Ciena Expect of You?
- Initiative – You’re a self-starter who works with limited direction and is committed to delivering against aggressive deadlines.
- Agility – you are readily able to make key decisions and manage competing and ever-changing priorities.
- Communication expertise – you possess the ability to influence and tailor your message and ideas to the audience to ensure understanding and agreement.
- The flexibility to work independently and as part of a broader team – you thrive in a multi-disciplinary team environment, but are comfortable working independently as required.
- Relationship builder – with an ability to influence, you’re able to quickly develop trusted connections and get work done across multi sites.
- A dedication to innovation – you keep abreast of the market and competitive developments and are always keen to formulate new ideas and problem solve.
- A passion for coaching – fully understanding and appreciating the power of the mentorship role.
The Must Haves:
- 0-1 year of experience with Java or a similar OO language
- Experience with UI framework like Angular
- Experience with data structure and algorithms and has good analytical and design skills.
Good To Have
- Domain: Telecom, OSS, Service Fulfilment
- Application Tier: Java, Tomcat, Spring, Spring-boot, Maven
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Platform: Linux, Git, Subversion, Jira
- Theory: Algorithms and data structures, OO, Functional, Declarative vs Imperative, Relational and NoSQL Database concepts
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
Proseeker.in will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.