Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 year
Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: ₹ 3.4 to 4.2 LPA (Glassdoor)
Last Date: ASAP
- SW Development, High level and Low level verification (Majorly Verification).
- Good Analytical, Logical l and Debugging skills.
- Good Understanding or experience on programming languages C/C++/Ada95.
- Python/scripting language experience.
- Experience on Avionics Software applications
- To work as an Independent contributor in a team developing, enhancing and maintaining mission critical flight control software
- Accomplish the assigned tasks within the planned milestones with proper guidance.
- Specifies, develops and writes test plans and test scripts, produces test cases, carries out regression testing, and uses automated test software applications to test the behavior, functionality and integrity of embedded software, and documents the results of tests in defect reports and related documentation
- Writing and maintaining problem reports to meet change control, on software design and technical specifications in accordance with DO178 B/C guidelines
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program and end user documentation of tools developed
- Learn and be able to use test equipment and software debugging tools to aid in the integration process
- Learn techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue
- Scope out dependencies, issues, risks, & escalate prior to burning 20% of the efforts. Discuss the scope changes and recovery plans
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with the team
- Maintain integrity and work ethics within the team
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
- 0-2 years of experience in safety critical domain (preferably avionics / flight control systems)
- Strong knowledge of Python scripting, embedded C/C++ and MATLAB Simulink
- Strong knowledge of Linux, operating systems and networking concepts
- Understanding of SDLC & Agile methodologies, Configuration Management and Change Control Process
- Knowledge/Experience in software development and verification as per DO-178 B/C guidelines
- Understanding of High-Level and Low-Level software requirements
- Capable of developing software verification test cases and test procedures
- Understanding of structural coverage analysis and unit test automation tools
- Knowledge/Expertise with Software Configuration Management and Change Control Process (DOORS, JAMA, SVN, JIRA, GIT etc.)
The interview process:
- Prescreening assessment
- Virtual Interview
- On-site Interview
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
Proseeker.in will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.