We have opening for STORE MANAGER – Assistant Store Manager, kindly find the job details below: Mandatory to fill: Tracker
- About Company: Retail Showroom
- Location: Bijapur, Bidar, Hubli, Mysore & Bangalore
- Experience: 2 – 6 years
- Salary : 2 – 3 lac
- Qualification: Sec. PUC or Degree
- Working Days:6 Days working, Rotational off
- Number of openings: 12
- Maximize efficiency and protect business integrity by applying store SOPs (Standard Operating
- Procedures) and procedures guided by the Senior Operation Manager/ Reporting Manager.
- Follow SOP for Customer Service, VM, Store Ambience, Hygiene && Cash Collection
- Maintain floor standards including replenishment and presentation as well as the general
- appearance and cleanliness of the store.
- Assist Store Manager in managing the day to day operations of the outlet including, coaching,
- goal setting, support and development of staff.
- Maintain the best retail standards as per the market positioning of the brand
- Identify seasonal promos, implement marketing promotions as per guidelines, maximize returns
- from promotions. Ensure there is an increase in footfalls.
- Analyze secondary sales and stock in hand on a weekly basis and plan for replenishments.
- Responsible for Stock && Pilferage maintenance, perpetual inventory and global stock count to
- control shrinkages and pilferages.
- Responsible for conserving and protecting company assets and inventory by regular stock take of
- assets and merchandise inventory.
Sales – Revenue Targets:
- Achieve volume and revenue goals at the assigned Company Store
- Achieve personal sales goals and the goals set for the Sales Team at the Store
- Target fixation && forecasting at SKU level.
- Drive sales and achieve targets of the store through superior customer service, events and
- Assisting Store Manager in planning && execution of micromarketing activities at ground level
- Coach each store employee to establish realistic sales goals for each month and develop an
- action plan. Offer them advice, support, and motivation to help them meet their sales objectives.
- Assist store employees in selling process whenever needed. Enhance customer shopping
- an experience by participating in the sales process.
- Proactively stay connected to the Customer through various means to evolve and build a long
- lasting relationship
- Assist Store Manager in MIS Submission of daily / weekly / monthly reports to the Management.
- Manage all other matters pertaining to store sales and perform additional tasks as required
Customer Service and Operations:
- Ensure that Visual Merchandising is of the required quality and all fixtures are in working
- condition at all times.
- Ensure positive customer experience is delivered at the store.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through the development of a customer service oriented culture in the
- Strengthen brand identity through focused customer engagement and superior brand experience.
- Drive Loyalty Program at the Store to increase repeat business
- Respond to and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Handle customer queries and complaints efficiently and courteously
Operations Promotions, Merchandising
Note: (Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job
Proseeker.in will not be responsible for any payment made to a third-party. )