Company Name: PTC
Job Role: Associate Technical Support Specialist
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/Bachelors degree
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and partners regarding implementation, customization, deployment, and optimization of our PLM applications
- Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues, track associated status and related activities.
- The goal is to meet the high demands of our end customers who use PTC PLM solutions in a mission-critical environment.
- To do so, you provide high-quality support service to our customers and partners, minimizing their efforts, eliminating risks, and with best support experience.
- Use of your technical and industry-specific IT knowledge to provide extended support activities (technical trainings, webinars, mentoring etc.)
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields.
- 0-2 years experience with practical knowledge in a related support, services field that comprises of technical and soft skills.
- Experience working with technically diverse teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills for English is required, however, other international languages such as German, French is a plus
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job. Proseeker will not be responsible for any payment made to a third-party.
The above activity data is accommodated work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or don’t hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just an Android APP/Website through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated for any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outsider Media Agency or Website.