Company Name:- EY
Job Position:- Associate Analyst
Job Location:- Kochi, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Education:- Graduate or PG
Experience:- 0 – 1 year of work experience. Freshers may be considered
You are expected to have below mentioned skills:-
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities
- Experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems
- Advance Excel knowledge, data visualization knowledge in added advantage
- Good experience of handling large set of data
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI etc. is an added advantage
- The role would facilitate, and support research needs of the firm’s professionals on a proactive and reactive basis. The selected candidate will also be responsible for support on updating EY’s Client Relationship Management and other EY databases.
Your Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Risk Management Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RM rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Risk Management team, and various functional areas within the firm
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job. Proseeker will not be responsible for any payment made to a third-party.
The above activity data is accommodated work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just an Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated for any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outsider Media Agency or Website.