Company Name: Amdocs
Job Role: Software Engineer
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Must be service and client driven
- Knowledge in Java/C application
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system
- Ability to perform and communicate well in high-pressure situations to internal and external contacts
- Flexibility to work any shift or day of the week, including holidays and weekends
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job. Proseeker will not be responsible for any payment made to a third-party.
The above activity data is accommodated work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just an Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated for any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outsider Media Agency or Website.