Company Name: EY
Job Role: Associate Analyst Financial Services
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Delivering impactful analysis and insight specializing in FS domain, in accordance with the key domain priorities
- Combine analytical skills with a strategic mindset and a real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both clients’ experiences and broader market drivers
- Work closely with the wider analyst and knowledge management team to support the FS domain leadership teams as well as other senior stakeholders by providing impactful research, analysis and insight to help EY differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Build an awareness and understanding of EY Knowledge’s full suite of products and services which they can share with internal customers and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree and applicable relevant work experience will be considered
- Minimum 0-1 years of experience in business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance.
- Basic skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Power BI
- Comfortable with occasional travel and working flexible hours, across multiple time zone
- Willingness to build a network of internal contacts to help support domain and broader business objectives
- Previous experience of working on domain/sector databases will be a plus, but not essential
- Collaborative and able to work well as part of a geographically dispersed multidisciplinary and multicultural project team
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job. Proseeker will not be responsible for any payment made to a third-party.
The above activity data is accommodated work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just an Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated for any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outsider Media Agency or Website.