Company Name: Autodesk
Job Role: Cloud DevOps Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
- Build and extend Full Stack infrastructure automations for enterprise and business applications in the enterprise cloud environment by leveraging Python, NodeJs, CI/CD and GitOps Methodologies etc.
- Configure and implement the public cloud environment for enterprise and business applications.
- Refactor and migrate enterprise and business applications running on-premises to the public cloud.
- Troubleshooting and solutioning of issues in the AWS environment.
- Design and build automation solutions to reduce manual efforts and increase team efficiency.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information System or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of Hands-on experience in Software development and Automation using Python or NodeJS, Rest API, GitOps
- Must have knowledge on JS framework – Angular, React, Vue
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server and No-SQL databases.
- Good knowledge on setting up cloud infra using terraforms or cloud formation templates (CFTs)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Code build, Code Deploy, Jenkins.