Company Name: Cargill
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/BA/Bachelor’s degree
- Participate in compiling and prioritizing enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Conduct technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Perform standard and moderately complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applicationsand programs.
- Work with AngularJS, API management, and databases including Postgres and Elastic
- Be part of the agile team and participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and be able to demo features built during that sprint
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Certification in Java, Python, AWS
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work independently while following the teams mission and vision in a fast-paced operationally focused environment
- Non-English language skills
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job. Proseeker will not be responsible for any payment made to a third-party.
The above activity data is accommodated work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just an Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated for any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outsider Media Agency or Website.