Company Name: American Express
Job Role: Analyst-Product Development
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s or Masters degree
- End-to-end value delivery by understanding the business dependencies and inter-connectedness of the solutions
- Collaborate with Product & Technology teams to prioritize and implement business requirements
- Facilitate capability refinement sessions along with Product Managers and Product Owners
- Prioritize capabilities
- Lead the ideation and solutioning of innovative AI/ML products and capabilities
- Be a Products Champion – Own end-to-end AI/ML product capabilities, maintain product & feature dashboards and drive their developments with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Creates roadmap & managing consolidated product intakes for solutioning
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmap; recommend the nature and scope of present and future state of the ML Platforms.
- Bachelors or masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information security, Mathematics, Statistics or any other relevant qualification
- Experience in leveraging Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development methodologies
- Strong Program Management, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- 0-2 years of experience in working with product/engineering/automation development teams in a fast paced, complex, and dynamic environment.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems
- Exceptional analytical and advance problem-solving skills.
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job. Proseeker will not be responsible for any payment made to a third-party.
The above activity data is accommodated work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just an Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated for any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outsider Media Agency or Website.