Company Name: Solera
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ME/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- Software development, modeling, simulation, testing, and quality assurance.
- Object-oriented design.
- Analysis of user requirements, software, and code.
- Completing systems risk and reliability analysis.
- Perform maintenance and software integrations for existing systems.
- Maintain or exceed compliance with industry standards.
- Object-oriented analysis.
- Monitoring systems performance.
- Application development for the full lifecycle of software.
- Identify and assess new technologies prior to implementation.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Creating technical specifications.