Company Name: Accenture
Job Role: New Associate-Telecom Operations
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
- The Telecom Operations team is involved in developing structures, processes, and capabilities for managing and monitoring telecommunications networks.
- In Network Operations & Service Management, you will be responsible for developing structures, processes and capabilities for managing and monitoring computer and telecommunications networks
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Any Graduation degree
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Agility for quick learning