Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience