Company Name: Accenture
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer/Application Services Associate
Location: PAN India
Experience: 0-11 Months
Education: Any Graduate
Associate Software Engineer
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.