Are you a recent graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field looking to kickstart your career in software engineering? OSI Systems is offering an exciting opportunity for freshers to join their team as Software Engineer Interns. This internship program is designed to provide hands-on experience and an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology projects. If you are passionate about coding and want to build a career in software engineering, keep reading to learn more about this opportunity.
Details About OSI Systems Internship:
Company Website: www.osi-systems.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech/ MCA or equivalent
Salary: INR 9.9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Description for OSI Systems:
As an intern at OSI Systems, you will be responsible for developing features and tools for their products. Your role will involve:
- Writing unit test cases using Junit framework for Java code developed by the team.
- Fixing static code analysis issues.
- Collaborating effectively with the development team to write efficient code and unit test cases.
- Improving code coverage and detecting defects early in the development cycle.
- Adhering to schedules, standards, and quality processes and procedures.
Responsibilities for OSI Systems Internship:
Candidates applying for this internship should have knowledge in the following skills and technologies:
- Core Java:
- Multi-Threading concepts, Executor framework
- Data structures and collections framework
- Operating System: Windows
- MVC Framework: Spring boot
- Persistence Frameworks: Hibernate
- Java Frameworks: Junit
- Web Services: Knowledge of RESTful Web Services Using Spring MVC, SOAP
- Scripting Languages: JSON
- IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE
- Configuration Management Tools: Knowledge of GIT, and CI tools like Jenkins
- Databases: MS SQL server, Postgress, SQL Server Queries, Stored procedures
- Java EE certification is highly preferred
In addition to technical skills, OSI Systems is looking for candidates with:
- The ability to voice out issues and seek proactive help from other team members.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with strong teaming abilities.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- An ability to work to deadlines.
To be eligible for this internship, you should have:
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of CSE or MCA degree or equivalent experience.
- 0 to 1 years of software development experience using several of the skills and technologies mentioned above.
How To Apply for OSI Systems Off Campus Drive?
If you are ready to take the next step in your software engineering career, here’s how you can apply:
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
- Visit the official OSI Systems website: www.osi-systems.com.
- Explore the details of the Internship Program and the exciting opportunities it offers.
- Click on the provided application link and follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents and information ready.
- Act promptly as this opportunity has a closing date.
Unlock Your Potential in Software Engineering
The OSI Systems Internship offers you the chance to work on real-world projects, enhance your skills, and gain valuable experience in the software engineering field. Don’t miss this opportunity to kickstart your career with OSI Systems, a leading company in the industry.
Take the first step towards a successful career in software engineering. Register for the OSI Systems Internship and open doors to a world of opportunities.
Your Future Starts Here
Your journey towards becoming a successful software engineer starts with OSI Systems. Apply now and embark on a path filled with innovation, growth, and success in the world of software engineering.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.