Outscal Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
Outscal is conducting an off-campus drive in 2023 to hire Game Testers for remote work. They are looking for candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Here are the details:
Company Website: www.outscal.com
Job Role: Game Tester
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Salary: 3.6 to 4.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Remote
Last Date: ASAP
- Create builds for testing and troubleshooting where necessary.
- Create and execute test plans for development features.
- Work with the development team to get bugs fixed.
- Report on bugs, including communicating across multiple departments on issues and their status.
- Create and execute test plans.
- Report on testing and QA activities to the leadership in weekly production meetings.
- Coordinate meetups and external playtesting with help from admin staff.
- Work with the Producer to analyze and disseminate feedback.
- Planning QA phases for release on various platforms.
- Provide critique and feedback on usability and design.
- Enjoys and can play video games.
- Familiar with project management methods including Waterfall, Agile, DevOps, and Continuous Delivery.
- Solid grasp of project management and bug-tracking.
- Good at keeping track of and analyzing data and findings.
- Able to self-manage, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Familiar with game engines.
- Best salary in the segment.
- Amazing workplace environment.
- Insurance and PF.
- Remote work option.
How to Apply for Outscal Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Outscal Off Campus drive online through the provided links as soon as possible.
Apply Link For Game Tester : Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who is eligible to apply for the Outscal Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from the batches 2020/2021/2022/2023 are eligible to apply.
2. Is this a remote job?
Yes, this position offers remote work options.
3. What is the expected salary for this role?
The expected salary is between 3.6 to 4.4 LPA.
4. Are there multiple positions available, or is it for a specific role?
The drive is for the role of Game Tester.
5. What are the key skills required for this role?
Key skills include a love for video games, familiarity with project management methods, project management, bug-tracking, data analysis, self-management, and familiarity with game engines.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.