Join ABB’s Team: R&D Software Engineer
ABB is currently offering exciting career opportunities for the role of R&D Software Engineer. This role is open to candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Explore the details of this opportunity below:
Company Website: global.abb
Job Role: R&D Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Salary: ₹ 13.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
As an R&D Software Engineer, you will be part of the Process Automation business for the Process Automation Digital division, based in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will report to the Senior QE Manager and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications for generative AI development tasks.
- Conduct research and design and implement state-of-the-art generative AI models and architectures.
- Leverage machine learning techniques for creative content generation, natural language processing, and other AI-driven applications.
- Develop and optimize ML algorithms and models for training and fine-tuning generative AI systems using large-scale datasets.
- Ensure high-quality output that aligns with desired objectives and specifications.
- Explore and experiment with advanced ML techniques to enhance the performance, efficiency, and scalability of generative AI models.
- Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to preprocess, clean, and prepare datasets for training Generative AI models.
- Conduct rigorous testing and evaluation of AI models to ensure reliability, stability, and generalization capabilities.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in generative AI and ML development techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Demonstrated passion for AI and a strong desire to work in the field of generative AI and prompt engineering.
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques and frameworks such as Python, TensorFlow, and PyTorch.
- Exposure to basics of AI, including deep learning, natural language processing, and reinforcement learning.
- Exposure to Generative AI concepts and frameworks such as GPT, VQ-VAE, and GANs, through coursework, projects, or internships.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
How to Apply for ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for ABB Off Campus Recruitment Drive online by clicking the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join ABB’s team and embark on an exciting career in the field of R&D Software Engineering. Apply now and be a part of a global technology leader!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.