Explore Opportunities at Citigroup
Citigroup is currently looking to hire freshers for the role of Java Developer in Pune. This opportunity is open to candidates who have completed their graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA from the 2018 to 2022 batch. Discover more about the eligibility criteria and the application process below.
Citigroup Careers 2022 Details
Company Website: careers.citigroup.com
Job Role: Java Developer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Experience Level: Freshers
Salary: ₹9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Responsibilities at Citigroup
As a Java Developer at Citigroup, you will be an integral part of the Applications Development team. Your responsibilities will include participating in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. Here are some key responsibilities:
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts to identify and define necessary system enhancements.
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues.
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgments to recommend solutions and improvements.
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications.
- Develop a working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client-server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications.
Qualifications for Citigroup Careers
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications.
- Working knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the specific business area for application development.
- Working knowledge of program languages.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
How to Apply for Citigroup Careers 2023
Don’t miss this opportunity to kickstart your career at Citigroup. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Citigroup Careers 2023 online through the following link:
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Make sure to submit your application in English and seize this chance to join Citigroup as a Java Developer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the job role for Citigroup Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Java Developer?
The job role is Java Developer, and you will be part of the Applications Development team.
2. Who is eligible to apply for this role?
Candidates who have completed their graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA from the batches 2018 to 2022 are eligible to apply. Freshers with 0-2 years of experience can also apply.
3. What is the expected salary range for this position?
The expected salary for the Java Developer position at Citigroup is ₹9 LPA (Lakhs Per Annum).
4. Where is the job location for this role?
This position is located in Pune.
5. How can I apply for Citigroup Careers 2023?
To apply, click on the provided application link and follow the application instructions. Ensure that you submit your application in English.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.