Emerson is conducting an Off-Campus Drive for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GTE). They are looking for Bachelor’s degree holders in Mechanical Engineering from the 2019/2020/2021/2022 batches for this position in Noida. Below, you’ll find detailed information about eligibility, the application process, job description, and more:
Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Salary: ₹5 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Job Description for GTE (Fresher):
The Graduate Engineer Trainee (GTE) will be responsible for supporting and reviewing engineering changes or modifications related to product structure, standardization, and product orderability.
- Standardize and upgrade existing product structure to reduce product structuring complexity and documentation using ERP system.
Responsibilities and Job Duties (but not limited to):
- Configure product structuring data to enable new product structure to be introduced as standard offerings.
- Understand the product structure and related attributes’ role in the Oracle business system to create, maintain, and identify data gaps in product structure offerings.
- Identify and review product structure issues to guide product structuring initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Engineering Drawing & Material Science.
- Skills including Microsoft Office, ERP, CAD.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to collaborate, both externally and internally.
- Programming Skills (SQL, VBA, Python) & Advanced Excel will be preferred.
How to Apply for Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023 position online through the following link as soon as possible:
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Please ensure your application is in English.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Who is eligible to apply for the Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023?
- Graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the 2019/2020/2021/2022 batches are eligible.
2. What is the expected salary for this position at Emerson?
- The expected salary is ₹5 LPA.
3. What is the job location for this role?
- The job location is Noida.
4. Are there any programming skills required for this position?
- Preferred skills include programming skills (SQL, VBA, Python) & Advanced Excel.
5. Is there any age limit to apply for this position?
- The job details do not specify any age limit. Candidates should meet the educational qualifications and other criteria.
6. What is the last date to apply?
- The last date is mentioned as “ASAP,” so it’s recommended to apply promptly.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.