EPIQ, a dynamic organization in the legal services industry, is hiring freshers for the role of Associate Software Engineer. If you have a BE/BTech degree with a background in Computer Science and are eager to be a part of a collaborative development team, this opportunity is for you. Check out the details below:
Table of ContentsToggle
EPIQ Careers 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.epiqglobal.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech with Computer Science or relevant background
Batch: Recent Batches
Experience: Freshers (0-3 Years)
Salary: ₹ 6 – 10 LPA (Via Glassdoor)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Description for EPIQ Careers Hiring:
This position is for the Epiq Data Platform and involves close collaboration with data scientists, Dashboard Developers, Software Engineers, QA engineers, and DevOps engineers.
- Work as part of an Agile development team to define and build new features for the platform.
- Experiment with new cloud technologies.
- Collaborate with UI/UX teams on the next generation of the platform.
- Stay updated on the latest trends in software development.
- Participate within an Agile (Scrum) development team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 0-3 years of experience.
- BE/BTech with Computer Science or relevant background.
- PG Diploma from CDAC is an added advantage.
- Proficient in SQL and RDBMS.
- Awareness of computer science and programming fundamentals.
- Know-how on AI/ML is a big plus.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and creative thinking.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented development theory.
- Self-starter capable of working on small teams in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply For EPIQ Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for EPIQ Careers 2023 online through this link
Apply Link: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What is the role of an Associate Software Engineer at EPIQ?
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will work on the Epiq Data Platform, collaborating with various teams to build new features.
- Is knowledge of AI/ML necessary for this role?
- While it’s a plus, it’s not mandatory. The job description mentions it as an advantageous skill.
- What is the salary range for the Associate Software Engineer position?
The expected salary is ₹6 – 10 LPA, as per Glassdoor.
- Are freshers with a PG Diploma from CDAC eligible to apply?
Yes, candidates with a PG Diploma from CDAC are considered eligible.
- Can candidates with more than 3 years of experience apply for this position?
The job description mentions 0-3 years of experience, so candidates within this range are encouraged to apply
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.