FICO, a global analytics software company, is currently hiring for the position of Software Quality Assurance Engineer I. If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Applications Systems Design, or a related Data Processing field, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Here are the details:
FICO Careers Hiring 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.fico.com
Job Role: Software Quality Assurance Engineer I
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: Up to ₹11 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
“Come join our dynamic and talented Quality Assurance team in a hands-on technical role supporting different suite of applications and services. As a QA Engineer at FICO, you will be part of an expanding and highly valued software development team which is developing cutting edge analytic software for high profile customers across a wide variety of industries using the latest technologies and software development methodologies” – Senior Director, Software Quality Assurance
What You’ll Contribute:
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (requirements derivation through delivery).
- Review product specifications, generate test plans and test cases for the product under test.
- Collaborate in an Agile engineering process as a member of a SCRUM team, contributing to a high-quality deliverable product each sprint.
- Develop test cases with strong attention to detail & execute test cases.
- Develop and maintain automated testing suite (UI).
- Perform cross-browser testing in modern browsers such as Chrome, IE11, Firefox, and Safari.
- Identify QA and testing issues and support QA Lead of the project to ensure the release of quality software.
- Evaluate testing results and enter problem reports in a problem tracking system (Jira).
- Develop and execute performance and load tests.
What We’re Seeking:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study.
- Knowledge of QA in a commercial software environment.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- Demonstrable experience of owning projects and tasks and taking responsibility for seeing them through to their conclusion.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance best practices.
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Perl or Linux shell scripting.
- Proficiency in Programming languages such as Core Java, VB Scripting, Selenium Webdriver.
- Knowledge of XML Parsing and XML-related technologies.
- Coursework or project-related work with RDBMS.
- Familiarity with the Agile software development lifecycle and quality management.
- Familiarity with Ticketing systems experience e.g. JIRA.
How to Apply For FICO Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for FICO Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 online through the following link:
Apply Link: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What is the job role for FICO Careers 2023?
The job role is Software Quality Assurance Engineer I.
2. What is the required qualification for this position?
A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
3. Is work experience necessary for this role?
This is a position for fresh graduates.
4. What is the expected salary for this position?
The expected salary is up to ₹11 LPA.
5. What is the last date to apply for FICO Careers 2023?
The last date to apply is mentioned as ASAP, indicating candidates should apply promptly.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.