Ingersoll Rand is offering an incredible opportunity for candidates with a B.Tech degree in Mechanical. They are currently hiring for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee, based in Delhi. If you’re a recent graduate with the required qualifications and want to start your career with a global leader, this role could be your perfect fit. Here are all the details you need:
Introduction to Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand is a renowned global leader, and they’re on the lookout for talented individuals to join their team. As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you will have the chance to contribute to the development activities for Strategic Sourcing. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Ingersoll Rand Off Campus 2023 Hiring Details
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical)
Salary: ₹3.3 to ₹5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Delhi
Last Date: ASAP
As a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Ingersoll Rand, you will be responsible for development activities related to Strategic Sourcing.
Responsibilities for Ingersoll Rand
Your responsibilities as a Graduate Engineer Trainee will include:
- Close follow-up with suppliers for ongoing development activities.
- Maintaining updates related to all ongoing development activities.
- Having a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Coordinating with different departments and functions effectively.
To excel in this role, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- A good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply For Ingersoll Rand Off-Campus Drive 2023?
If you meet the requirements and are excited to begin your career with Ingersoll Rand, you can apply online through this Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work with a global leader.
Apply link: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What qualifications are required to apply for the Ingersoll Rand Off-Campus Drive 2023? To apply, you should have a B.Tech degree in Mechanical.
- What is the expected salary for this role? The expected salary for this position is between ₹3.3 to ₹5 LPA.
- What is the last date to apply for this position? The last date to apply is “ASAP,” which means you should apply as soon as possible.
- Where is the job located? The job is based in Delhi.
- Is prior work experience required for this role? No, this opportunity is for freshers.
If you have any more questions or need further information, please feel free to reach out. We wish you the best of luck with your application!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.