Kwalee Careers 2023 Hiring Details
Kwalee, a leading multiplatform game developer and publisher, is hiring freshers for the position of Junior Software Engineer – Backend. They are looking for BE/B.Tech/BSc/BCA/ME/M.Tech/MCA graduates from the batches 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023. The role is based in Bangalore and offers a hybrid work environment. Here are the details:
Company Website: www.kwalee.com
Job Role: Junior Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: INR 6.3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore / Hybrid
Last Date: ASAP
A Little Bit about Kwalee…
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security, and Makeover Studio 3D. They also have a growing PC and Console team that is on the hunt for great new titles.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/WFH is the norm.
- Flexible working hours – you choose how and when you work best.
- Profit-sharing scheme – when Kwalee wins, you win.
- Private medical cover – delivered through BUPA.
- Life Assurance – for long-term peace of mind.
- On-site gym – take care of yourself.
- Relocation support – available.
- Quarterly Team Building days – fun activities.
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Junior Software Engineer – Backend at Kwalee, you will write code that runs on hundreds of servers thousands of times a second, helping their games run smoothly. You will have to work out how to deal with massive amounts of data efficiently, train machines to crunch data, and play around with the latest and greatest in tech. You love to write efficient code and tackle hard puzzles, and you enjoy working with a committed team.
Your Team Mates at Kwalee
The Backend team operates from the UK and India offices, as well as remotely. They are a bunch of tech experts who love solving hard problems and are the backbone of everything Kwalee does. The team ensures that all servers are working at their optimal best so millions of players can keep enjoying themselves.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Contributing to the design and architecture of the backend using Python with Flask deployed on AWS EC2 Servers.
- Implementing backend features to robustly support millions of mobile game players.
- Working with a worldwide multi-cluster Couchbase and Elasticsearch database.
- Interfacing with other teams on any backend-related issues affecting them.
Your Hard Skills for Kwalee Careers Recruitment
- A good knowledge of writing Python code in an Object-Oriented fashion with experience in some Python REST API framework (FastAPI/ Flask/ Django/ any other similar framework) for a minimum of one year.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch/Couchbase/MongoDB, etc.) could be useful but it’s not mandatory.
- The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux, or equivalent development environments.
- An avid interest in either console, PC, or mobile games would be a plus, although it’s not necessary.
Your Soft Skills for Kwalee Careers Hiring
Kwalee welcomes people of all ages, races, colors, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders, and circumstances. They value collaboration, hard work, curiosity, and having fun with your team and colleagues. Egos and arrogance are not appreciated, but playing games and celebrating success together is encouraged.
How to Apply Kwalee Careers 2023 Hiring
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online through the provided link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who is eligible to apply for the Kwalee Careers 2023 Hiring?
BE/B.Tech/BSc/BCA/ME/M.Tech/MCA graduates from the batches 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 are eligible.
2. What is the expected salary for this position?
The expected salary is INR 6.3 LPA.
3. What is the last date to apply for this hiring process?
The last date to apply is ASAP. Please apply as soon as possible.
4. Is this a remote work opportunity, or is it office-based?
Kwalee offers a hybrid working model, with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote/WFH as the norm.
5. Do I need to have experience in game development to apply for this role?
While experience in game development is a plus, it’s not necessary.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.