Table of ContentsToggle
Unlock Opportunities with NVIDIA Careers
Details About NVIDIA Careers 2023:
Company Website: www.nvidia.com
Job Role: Software Engineering Intern
Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Tech degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: 4.2 to 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: Apply ASAP
What you’ll be doing at NVIDIA Careers:
As a Software Engineering Intern at NVIDIA, you will play a pivotal role in implementing AI/ML/DL use cases to enhance the efficiency and resiliency of systems and data centers. The focus is on optimizing data center resources using cutting-edge technologies in AI/ML/LLM.
What we need to see in NVIDIA Careers:
- Strong academic background
- M.Tech/BTech in Computer Science or E&C
- Proficient in programming languages like Python, Java, or Golang
- Sound understanding of Operating System Fundamentals
- Ability to write high-quality code
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms is a plus
- Solid background in Operating System, Algorithm development
- Proficiency in C/C++ or Java
- Exposure to innovative and optimal designs
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Exposure to Machine Learning Algorithms
- Exposure to the latest Large Language Models
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
How to Apply For NVIDIA Careers Internship 2023?
Interested candidates can apply for the NVIDIA Careers Internship 2023 by
Apply Link: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Is the NVIDIA Internship open to specific batches?
The internship is open to recent graduates from any batch.
- What is the expected salary range for the Software Engineering Intern role?
The expected salary ranges from 4.2 to 9 LPA.
- Can candidates with a background in languages other than Python, Java, or Golang apply?
While proficiency in these languages is preferred, candidates with strong programming fundamentals may be considered.
- Are there specific prerequisites for knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms?
Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Is prior exposure to operating systems essential for applying to NVIDIA Careers?
A strong understanding of Operating System Fundamentals is desired but not mandatory.
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.