Sandvine is looking for Software Engineer Trainees for their 2023 recruitment. If you have a BE/ME degree in Engineering or Computer Science and want to work in Bangalore, this could be your opportunity. Here are the details:
Sandvine Off-Campus Recruitment 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.sandvine.com
Job Role: Software Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE/ME in Engineering or CS
Salary: ₹13.5 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Sandvine helps operate world-class networks with Active Network Intelligence. By leveraging Sandvine’s machine learning analytics and closed-loop automation, operators can identify and adapt network behavior in real-time. With Sandvine, organizations have the power of an automated platform from a single vendor that delivers a deeper understanding of their network data to drive faster, and more informed decision-making.
You will be part of the Test Engineering team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn” and qualify sophisticated wire line and wireless network entities/solutions. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will be part of design, develop test strategy and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high performance. The candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and methodologies. If you are looking for a very challenging and rewarding work experience, then we would like to hear from you.
What skills you bring:
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Way above average programming skills and awareness, primarily Python/C/C++ or similar languages.
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP), L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP), L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge.
- Scripting (shell, TCL) Database technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems.
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge with Linux system configuration, OpenStack, Virtual Machines, Network Functions Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking.
- Installing/testing/verifying multiple components that comprise a product with the intention to certify that the products are ready for release and conform to product requirements.
- Developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for features under test.
- While meeting schedule commitments, executing tests and providing quality test status reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Providing accurate defect submissions which communicate customer impact and provide information to assist with the defect investigation and resolution.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting the integrated solution under test.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented to develop test cases for functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Assisting in project risk analysis, testing scope, and scheduling.
- Automating your test cases within an established automated framework.
- Identifying the level of test coverage required and evaluating customer feedback to identify weak areas.
How to Apply for Sandvine Off-Campus Recruitment 2023?
To Apply: Click here
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What qualifications are required to apply for the Sandvine Off-Campus Recruitment 2023?
- You should have a BE/ME degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
2. What is the expected salary for this role?
- The expected salary is ₹13.5 LPA.
3. What is the last date to apply for this drive?
- The last date to apply is “ASAP,” so it’s recommended to apply promptly.
4. Where is the job location for this position?
- The job is located in Bangalore.
5. Is there any specific language requirement for the application?
- Yes, please write your application in English.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.