Join the Sarens Team as a Trainee
Sarens is looking for enthusiastic individuals with a strong mechanical knowledge to join their team as Trainees. If you’re ready to work under pressure and have a passion for the field, here’s what you need to know:
Company Website: www.sarens.com
Job Role: Trainee
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Salary: ₹5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: India
Last Date: ASAP
Sarens is a Belgian multinational company headquartered in Wolvertem, Belgium. The company’s business includes heavy lift, engineered transport, and crane rental services. They produce a variety of equipment, including cranes, transportation solutions, gantries, jacking products, and other heavy lifting equipment.
As a Trainee at Sarens, you should have:
- A regular bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Fluent English language skills; other languages could be an asset.
- A deep understanding of the working and stability principles of cranes and related equipment (material, transport, auxiliary equipment, lifting plans, etc.).
- Knowledge of accepted computer programs and packages.
- Excellent result-focused mindset.
- Independence, self-discipline, and self-motivation.
- Good communication skills.
- A positive attitude and outlook on life and business.
- Stress resistance.
This opportunity presents a unique challenge for a Trainee with a positive attitude and a can-do mentality in the Heavy Lifting industry.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Sarens Off-Campus Drive 2023 online through the following link:
Apply link : Click here
Please note that the provided information is based on the latest available data at the time of publishing. Verify details and check the official Sarens website for any updates.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Who can apply for the Trainee role at Sarens?
- Candidates with a qualification of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech and graduating in the batches of 2020, 2021, 2022, or 2023 are eligible to apply.
2. What is the expected salary for this role?
- The expected salary is ₹5 LPA.
3. Is there a specific deadline to apply for this position?
- The last date to apply is “ASAP,” so it’s recommended to apply promptly.
4. Where is the job located?
- The job is located in India.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.