Teradata is hiring freshers for the role of Cloud Security Engineer. If you have an MS/BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (Advanced degree highly preferred), you are eligible to apply. Check out the details below:
Teradata Careers 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.teradata.com
Job Role: Cloud Security Engineer
Qualification: MS/BS degree or related field
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 15.25 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
What you’ll Do:
- Deploy and configure production security tools and services to monitor and protect cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints
- Serve as the security subject matter expect around Security Engineering topics, processes, and tools.
- Partner closely with Product and IT teams to implement cohesive security solutions across diverse computing environments
- Implement scalable processes for provisioning cloud access and maintaining least-privilege
- Problem solve and identify potential alternatives to solve challenges, explaining any trade-offs and risks effectively
- Collaborate with security leadership, architecture, compliance, and operations teams to execute on security strategies
- Assess and propose solutions regarding cloud security to leadership
- Identify and automate security processes and practices
- Maintain knowledge of emerging security threats, trends, and best practices
Who You’ll Work With:
The Security Engineering team is part of a global Information Security Organization made up of Senior Security Engineer professionals collaborating with other internal and external stakeholders (IT, Compliance, Product Engineering, Global Operations, and Customer Support). The ideal candidate will have experience navigating complex situations managing cross-functional initiatives spanning across the entire company. This position reports to the Manager of Security Engineering.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate for Teradata Careers:
- MS/BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. Advanced degree highly preferred
What You’ll Bring at Teradata Careers:
- A deep understanding of cloud, network, and infrastructure security
- Knowledge of how to secure solutions in complex hybrid cloud enterprise and SaaS environment(s)
- Ability to implement security best practices in partnership with development teams and systems owners
- Familiarity with one or more cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, and/or GCP and their security offerings
- Understand Infrastructure as Code (IaC) languages, such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Helm, Ansible, etc.
- Ability to automate tasks using Powershell, Python, Bash, or Go
- An understanding of one or more programming languages such as Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.
- Ability to understand and implement secure architectural design patterns in the cloud
- Knowledge of security best practices and common security frameworks such as NIST, ISO, Common Criteria, OWASP, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business representatives in explaining security topics and requirements/risks clearly to stakeholders from engineering to senior leadership
- Ability to document deployment diagrams and operational run books
- An understanding of compliance requirements such as FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, HIPAA
How to Apply For Teradata Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Teradata Careers 2023
Apply Link: Click here
1. What is the required qualification for Teradata Careers 2023?
- You should have an MS/BS degree or a related field.
2. What is the expected salary for the Cloud Security Engineer role?
- The expected salary is ₹15.25 LPA.
3. Can freshers apply for the Cloud Security Engineer position?
- Yes, freshers are eligible to apply.
4. Where is the job location for Teradata Careers 2023?
- The job location is Hyderabad.
5. What are the key responsibilities of a Cloud Security Engineer at Teradata?
- Responsibilities include deploying and configuring security tools, collaborating with teams, assessing and proposing security solutions, and staying updated on emerging security threats.
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.