Are you a budding software engineer eager to make your mark in the world of healthcare technology? Altera Digital Health is offering fresh graduates the opportunity to join them as Associate Software Engineers. Here are the details:
Altera Digital Health Careers 2023 Details
Company Website: www.alterahealth.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Salary: Up to ₹6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
To be a part of Altera Digital Health, you should bring the following to the table:
- 0.5 – 2 years of technical experience working in software applications
- Strong grasp of Object-Oriented concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies like C#, .NET, .NET Core, .NET Standard
- Proficiency in Angular, Razor, WinForms, and developing Web API
- Familiarity with Windows services using WCF
- Knowledge of any relational database management systems like SQL Server
- Exposure to tools like GitHub, TFS, and Cruise Control
- Knowledge of any unit testing frameworks like MSTest, NUnit, xUnit, Specflow
- Excellent learning capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to work well in a team
Good to Have
It’s a plus if you have exposure to Agile, SAFe, or Kanban methodologies.
How to Apply For Altera Digital Health Careers 2023?
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, you can apply for Altera Digital Health Careers 2023 by following this.
Apply Link: Click here
Join Altera Digital Health in their mission to make a positive impact on healthcare technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who is eligible to apply for Altera Digital Health Careers 2023? Fresh graduates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees are eligible to apply.
2. What is the expected salary for this position? The expected salary is up to ₹6 LPA.
3. Are there any specific programming languages required for this role? Yes, you should have knowledge of Microsoft technologies like C#, .NET, .NET Core, and .NET Standard.
4. Is prior work experience necessary for this position? While 0.5 – 2 years of technical experience is preferred, this position is open to fresh graduates.
5. What are some of the desired skills and qualifications for this role? Strong object-oriented concepts, proficiency in Angular, familiarity with SQL Server, and good communication skills are some of the desired qualifications.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.