Moody’s is inviting fresh talent to join their team as Java Full Stack Developers. This is an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career. Check out the details below:
Moody’s Careers 2023 Details
Company Website: www.moodys.com
Job Role: Java Full Stack Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Engineering/Computer Science
Salary: ₹8.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Imagine what we can DEVELOP with you
At Moody’s, you’ll find an environment that’s always learning, growing, and developing. They are looking for information architects, thinkers, builders, and passionate problem solvers. If you’re eager to bring your best to the table, this could be the place for you.
Qualifications and Responsibilities for Moody’s Careers
- Bachelor’s in Engineering/Computer Science
- 0-3 years of total software development experience
- 0-3 years hands-on experience in design, development, testing, and operational support of Java, J2EE, JMS, SOAP/REST, SQL, JSON, XML-based applications
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented design and development
- Experience in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) with an understanding of Web Services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with Java-based frameworks: JPA, Springboot, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with Microservices and design patterns
- Agile Scrum experience, with familiarity/experience with other SDLC approaches
- Good SQL and database knowledge
- Experience with JBOSS Studio, Eclipse, and similar IDE tools
- Knowledge of build/dependency management tools such as Maven and SCM tools like Subversion, BitBucket, GitHub, etc.
- Experience in application containerization, familiarity with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Platform9, ECS, EKS, Openshift, Cloud Foundry
- Exposure to any cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure) and exposure to services (or their equivalent ones) like API Gateway, IAM, S3, SNS, SQS, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, EKS, ECS, Kafka, etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Design, code, enhance, and test financial software applications to meet business process requirements, primarily using Java/J2EE tech stack
- Exhibit problem-solving and analytical skills in designing and developing solutions for business requirements
- Contribute to ongoing feature development of web applications based on a service-oriented architecture, involving UI, services, and databases
- Collaborate with cross-functional, globally dispersed development teams to support development efforts to meet business requirements
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of software applications
- Provide production support for applications, including solving production incidents, root cause analysis, code defect fixes, data analysis, troubleshooting, and more.
How to Apply For Moody’s Careers 2023?
If you’re excited about this opportunity and meet the qualifications, you can apply for Moody’s Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 by following this
Apply Link: Click here
. Join Moody’s in their mission to develop the future.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who is eligible to apply for Moody’s Careers 2023? Candidates with a Bachelor’s in Engineering/Computer Science and graduating between 2021 and 2023 are eligible to apply.
2. What is the expected salary for this position? The expected salary is ₹8.5 LPA.
3. What kind of experience is required for this role? This position is open to freshers as well as candidates with up to 3 years of total software development experience.
4. Are there any specific programming languages required for this role? Yes, you should have knowledge of Java, J2EE, and related technologies.
5. What are some of the responsibilities of a Java Full Stack Developer at Moody’s? Responsibilities include designing, coding, enhancing, and testing financial software applications, contributing to feature development, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and providing production support.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.