Amazon is hiring Device Associates for the year 2023. Candidates with BE, BTech, BS, MCA, MSc qualifications from the 2020/2021/2022/2023 batches can apply for this position in Chennai. Details regarding eligibility, application process, and more are provided below:
Details About Amazon Careers Off-Campus Drive 2023:
Company Website: www.amazon.jobs
Job Role: Device Associate
Qualification: BE, BTech, BS, MCA, MSc
Salary: ₹ 4.7 LPA (Via AmbitionBox)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Description for Amazon Careers Device Associate:
Device Associates at Amazon work on Manual Testing for cutting-edge applications and products at the user level. They are pure Black Box Testers. Their responsibilities include understanding functionality, executing test cases accurately, delivering on committed deadlines, and reporting results accurately.
Key Job Responsibilities for Amazon Careers:
- Execute test cases for testing Software builds on Desktop and Mobile platforms for Amazon Assistant Products.
- Accurately report test case execution and bugs.
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures, and providing individual status reports.
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and close them per the SLA.
- Basic knowledge of reading scripts for troubleshooting.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Careers:
- BE, BTech, BS in Computer Science, Master of Computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT).
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox, etc.
- Minimal relevant QA experience.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology.
- Ability to understand technical specifications.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Careers:
- Fresher or Candidates with 1 or 2 years of QA experience.
How to Apply for Amazon Careers Off-Campus Drive 2023?
Please ensure that you write your application in English.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What qualifications are required to apply for Amazon Careers 2023?
- Candidates with BE, BTech, BS, MCA, MSc qualifications from the 2020/2021/2022/2023 batches are eligible.
2. Is there a specific batch requirement for applicants?
- The recruitment is open to candidates from the batches of 2020 to 2023.
3. What is the expected salary for this role at Amazon?
- The expected salary is ₹4.7 LPA as per AmbitionBox.
4. What is the last date to apply for Amazon Careers Off-Campus Drive?
- The last date is mentioned as “ASAP,” so it’s recommended to apply promptly.
5. Is there a language requirement for the application?
- Please write your application in English.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.