BOLD Careers Software Engineer – UI Details
BOLD Careers is looking to hire Software Engineer – UI for Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree graduates from the 2020/2021/2022/2023 Batch for their Noida location. If you are interested in this role, please check the details below:
Company Website: www.bold.com
Job Role: Software Engineer – UI
Experience: Freshers (0-2 Years)
Salary: ₹ 8-15 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Noida
Last Date: ASAP
About BOLD Careers
BOLD is looking for technical professionals to work closely with developers and the engineering team to ensure the proper implementation of the user interface for consumer applications. They place a significant emphasis on creating a superior user experience through constant product evolution, improvements to usability, information presentation, and process.
About the UI Team at BOLD
The UI Team at BOLD collaborates closely with the QA team and back-end developers to ensure that the website is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Their duties include establishing the format and programming of web pages, creating reusable codes, and improving web pages for optimal speed and scalability. If you join this team, you will collaborate with the product and UX teams to gather essential data and utilize that knowledge in projects.
What You’ll Do at BOLD Careers
- Coordinate with product design and engineering to create the application’s front end as per design comps.
- Plan and estimate projects and report hours.
- Develop user-facing UI for large and complicated web applications.
- Integrate front-end applications with developers.
- Stick to established best coding practices and standards.
- Maintain, fix bugs, and improve code.
- Add to the engineering team’s culture of high code quality.
- Build UI on any server platform in a team environment.
- Enhance the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different features.
What You’ll Need at BOLD Careers
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge in web/mobile projects with responsive UI.
- Must have knowledge of DOM manipulation and event binding.
- Should be able to convert given design into HTML/CSS.
- Should have experience in handling UI-related issues, cross-browser compatibility, cross-platform, and multilingual issues.
- Should be able to write semantic and W3C-compliant code.
- Good exposure to CSS pre-processor (SCSS preferred).
- Nice to have knowledge of page performance.
Perks & Benefits at BOLD Careers
- Competitive Salary
- Tax-friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App – Talkspace
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
How to Apply for BOLD Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this BOLD Careers Recruitment 2023 online by following the link provided as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the eligibility criteria for this position?
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and can be from the 2020/2021/2022/2023 batch.
2. Is this a remote or on-site job?
The job location is in Noida.
3. What is the expected salary for this role?
The expected salary ranges from ₹8-15 LPA.
4. Is prior work experience required?
This role is open to freshers with 0-2 years of experience.
5. Do I need to have knowledge of any specific programming languages?
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.