Join IBM’s innovative team as a Technical Support Engineer and contribute to configuring and implementing SaaS solutions for customers. If you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and a passion for technology, this role might be the perfect fit for you. Read on to learn more about the position and how to apply.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹7.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Your Role and Responsibilities for IBM Careers
As a Technical Support Engineer at IBM, you will be responsible for configuring and implementing SaaS solutions for customers. You’ll serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, working closely with customers and the Apptio Field Delivery team to design and configure customer solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise for IBM Careers
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Apptio SaaS solution, resolving issues promptly.
- Operational management of clients, including loading new data and maintaining and validating dashboard/report outputs.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of the extended support team to exceed customer expectations.
- Utilize business and technical analysis skills to solve complex issues and promote best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to ensure customer satisfaction.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Proficiency in working with large datasets in Excel and quickly resolving data-related issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data and streamline processes.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn complex concepts independently.
- Client-focused attitude and solid communication skills.
How to Apply For IBM Careers Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBM Careers 2024 online through the provided
Apply Link: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What qualifications are required to apply for the Technical Support Engineer role at IBM? Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply.
- Where is the job located? The job is based in Bengaluru.
- Is prior experience required for this position? No, this position is open to freshers.
- What is the expected salary for this role? The expected salary is ₹7.6 LPA.
- What are the primary responsibilities of a Technical Support Engineer at IBM? Responsibilities include supporting and maintaining customer solutions, operational management of clients, building client relationships, and collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.