Teradata, a global leader in cloud-based data and analytics, is inviting applications for the role of Software Engineer. Freshers with qualifications such as B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in CS, IT, Electronics and Communication Engineering are encouraged to apply. The role offers a comprehensive opportunity for learning, growth, and hands-on experience. Read on for detailed information:
Teradata Careers Details:
Company Website: www.teradata.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹12 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the design, code, test, and support of major software component bugs, emphasizing testability and quality.
- Gain deep skills in the existing product through reverse engineering, developing knowledge for designing and enhancing the Teradata RDBMS product.
- Work closely with team leaders, project managers, team members, and supporting groups.
Who You’ll Work With:
You will collaborate with individuals who share your passion, in an environment where business serves expertise. A culture that values courage and original thinking, inspiring you to bring your best to the collaborative efforts.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate:
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, and Communication Engineering.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in Product Support/Sustaining of medium to large projects.
Skill Set Requirements for Teradata Careers:
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem-solving, and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission-critical, 24/7 environment.
- Good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like UNIX, Windows, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, including SQL.
- Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
How to Apply For Teradata Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Teradata Careers 2023
Apply Link: Click here
1. Is experience required for applying to Teradata Careers for the Software Engineer position?
- Freshers are welcome to apply. Experience of 0 to 3 years is acceptable.
2. What qualifications are necessary for this role?
- Candidates should have a B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in CS, IT, Electronics, and Communication Engineering.
3. Are there specific programming languages mentioned for this role?
- Strong experience in programming with C is required.
4. Is there a preferred location for the Software Engineer role at Teradata?
- The location for this role is Hyderabad.
5. How can I stay updated on future job opportunities at Teradata?
- Keep an eye on the official Teradata Careers page and other job portals for updates on future openings.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.