Teradata is looking for dynamic individuals to join their team as Software Engineers. If you have a degree in B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in CS, IT, Electronics and Communication Engineering, this could be an excellent opportunity to kickstart your career. Check the details below to see if you are eligible for this role:
Teradata Careers 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.teradata.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 12 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the design, code, test, and support of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with an emphasis on testability and quality.
- Gain deep skills in the existing product by reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of enhancements.
- Responsible for the development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
Who You’ll Work With:
You’ll work with others who share your passion. It’s a place where business serves expertise, and a healthy respect for courage and original thinking inspires you to bring your best to what you do together.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate:
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Minimum of 0 to 3 years of experience in Product Support / Sustaining of medium to large projects.
What You’ll Bring:
Skill Set Requirements for Teradata Careers:
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem-solving, and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission-critical, 24/7 environment.
- Good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like UNIX, Windows, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, which should include SQL.
- Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
How to Apply For Teradata Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Teradata Careers 2023
Apply Link: Click here
1. Is experience mandatory for the Software Engineer role at Teradata?
- No, this is a position for freshers, and candidates with 0 to 3 years of experience can apply.
2. What is the expected salary for the Software Engineer position at Teradata?
- The expected salary is ₹12 LPA.
3. Is there any specific degree requirement for Teradata Careers?
- Yes, candidates should have a degree in B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in CS, IT, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
4. Are candidates with knowledge only in C eligible to apply?
- Yes, proficiency in C and Data structures is a key requirement.
5. What is the last date to apply for Teradata Careers 2023?
- The application deadline is ASAP, and candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest.
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.