Join AVEVA, a global leader in industrial software, and embark on a journey of innovation and impact. AVEVA is seeking Software Developer Graduates for BE/B.Tech graduates from the batches of 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023. Explore this exciting opportunity based in Bangalore and Hyderabad:
Company Website: www.aveva.com
Job Role: Software Developer Graduate
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech
Salary: ₹8.5 LPA (Via Glassdoor)
Job Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad (Hybrid)
Last Date: ASAP
Benefits at AVEVA Careers
- Competitive pay
- Mentorship: You will be assigned a technical mentor to guide you during your internship
- Continuous Learning: In-office training in defensive programming, debugging, and more
- Learning Series: You will learn more about AVEVA from meeting with our Executive Team and Business Unit Leadership Team members.
R&D at AVEVA Careers
Our global team of 2000+ developers works on an incredibly diverse portfolio of over 75 industrial automation and engineering products, covering everything from data management to 3D design. AI and cloud are at the center of our strategy, and we have over 150 patents to our name. If you want to build applications that solve big problems and do impactful work, join us!
As an AVEVA Software Developer Graduate, you will:
- Be an integral part of the Product/Scrum team to understand, define, and test solution requirements in both On-Premise and Cloud environments.
- Develop applications using cutting-edge technologies like .Net Core, Microservices, Node, Python, React, Angular, SQL, Analytics, and Machine learning that meet functional and non-functional requirements with built-in quality.
- Participate in Scrum meetings with other team members such as sprint planning and estimating, backlog refinement, daily Scrum meetings, sprint retrospectives, and sprint reviews.
- Author, review, execute, maintain, and test applications.
- Develop, build, customize, deploy, and manage the environment, test suits, and test automation frameworks.
- Maintain and enhance test automation suites using frameworks and tools.
- Work on defining, designing, building, and testing solutions for key enterprise client projects using AVEVA portfolio products and cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop SSRS reports using Reporting services, SQL.
- Work on the database for mapping the reports and testing the developed reports as per project requirements.
- Perform Quality Assurance Testing on applications to ensure they meet project requirements.
- Deploy industrial solutions into AVEVA’s cloud or at the customer’s infrastructure.
- Have opportunities to network, collaborate, and improve your domain skills such as MES, SCADA, Realtime Optimization, Supply Chain, Workflow, Digital Twin.
- Write/debug automation test scripts for testing customer-centric solutions.
We’re looking for:
- Must have a regular BE/BTech degree in pursuit.
- Average aggregate of 65% and above with no backlogs.
- Strong analytical skills, Communication, Problem Solving skills.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Good problem-solving and requirement understanding skills, as well as a positive attitude, ability, and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- Organization: You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment, so time management and effective prioritization will be essential.
- Customer focus: You’ll be working directly with our customers. Being able to listen to them and understand their requests, and then address them in a proactive and consultative manner, will be part of your day-to-day.
- Problem-solving: You’ll need to enjoy getting stuck into problems. Troubleshooting and solving challenging problems are a big part of this role.
How to Apply for AVEVA Careers Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this AVEVA Careers Off Campus Recruitment 2023 online using the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What qualifications are required for this role? Candidates must have a regular BE/BTech degree in pursuit, with an average aggregate of 65% and above and no backlogs.
2. Is there any experience requirement for this position? This position is open to freshers.
3. What is the expected salary for this role? The expected salary is ₹8.5 LPA.
4. Can I choose my preferred working location? This position is based in Bangalore and Hyderabad, with a hybrid work model.
5. What documents are required during the application process? Please refer to the application link for specific document requirements.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to join AVEVA and make an impact. Apply for the AVEVA Careers Off Campus Recruitment 2023 now and set your career in motion!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.