Amazon is now offering an incredible opportunity for aspiring Quality Assurance Analysts with Bachelor’s degrees to join their team. If you’re ready to embark on an exciting career journey, this is your chance! Let’s dive into the details:
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Role: Quality Assurance Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: INR 4.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Are you passionate about data analysis and Excel? Amazon is seeking individuals with 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel proficiency for the role of Quality Assurance Analyst. Here are some key responsibilities and qualifications:
- Attention to detail and strong data accuracy skills.
- Ability to identify trends and aggregate audit data.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel functions and preferably VBA for MS-Excel.
- Understanding of basic statistics and data pattern detection.
- Root cause analysis and collaboration with Support Engineers/Developers to prevent errors.
- Provide objective, actionable feedback based on trends.
- Create and maintain process documentation.
- Mentor and assist new recruits.
- Commitment to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks based on deadlines.
- Hybrid Position: Candidates will work from the office location three days a week.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent in spoken, written, and reading English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications.
- Experience with Excel.
- Ability to write queries using SQL & Macros.
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Amazon Off Campus Recruitment online using the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What qualifications are required for this role? Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree who are fluent in spoken, written, and reading English are eligible to apply.
2. Is there any experience requirement for this position? No, this position is open to freshers.
3. What is the expected salary for this role? The expected salary is INR 4.4 LPA.
4. Where is the job location for this position? The job location is Chennai.
5. What documents are required from applicants? Applicants need to provide their PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Provisional Certificate/Consolidated Marksheet from University, and all semester Marksheets. Please do not apply if you have any backlogs.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.