Join Mastercard, a global leader in payments technology, and embark on a journey of innovation and excellence. Mastercard is hiring Software Engineer-1 for Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree graduates. Explore this exciting opportunity based in Pune:
Company Website: www.mastercard.co.in
Job Role: Software Engineer-1
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Salary: Up to ₹12.1 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Overview of Mastercard Careers Off Campus Drive 2023
As a Software Engineer on the Mastercard Track Business Payment Service (BPS) team, you’ll work with modern full-stack development practices & tools to create world-class microservices and web applications. We’re building a global business-to-business (B2B) technology platform to help businesses of all sizes streamline how they manage payments when buying or selling products & services. As a global business, you’ll join a 2-pizza team for Mastercard to deliver software operating at-scale, and requiring focus on performance, security, and reliability.
You will work in our Mastercard technology location in Pune, India that provides a state-of-the-art environment for technology teams to thrive in our collaborative, Agile engineering culture. You will be a contributor in how Mastercard transforms the B2B space to standardize, automate, and optimize digital payment efficiency for Buyers and Sellers.
Role at Mastercard Careers
- Contribute to the planning, design and development of microservices on your team.
- Build and own full-stack applications & services using Angular, Java, and PCF.
- Deliver code with exceptional quality and security that operates at scale.
- Participate in code reviews, retrospectives, and submit Pull Requests using Git.
- Collaborate with software engineers, test engineers, TPMs and PM-Ts.
- Ensure that you use 12-factor app design principles in your development.
- Ensure that systems you create comply with Mastercard engineering best practices and governance models including security, operations, and Enterprise Architecture requirements.
All About You
- You have a solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals.
- You have experience building applications using Java and PCF.
- You have experience using storage technologies such as PostgreSQL or Oracle and delivering solutions that leverage them at massive scale.
- You have exposure to automated testing and releasing software in a continuous delivery model using Git.
- You enjoy working in an Agile team focused on continuous improvement.
- You have a strong desire to learn best practices, modern software architecture and collaborate within a team.
- You are passionate about the art of delivering the highest quality software to customers.
- You have excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical people.
How to Apply for Mastercard Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Mastercard Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 online using the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What qualifications are required for this role? Candidates must have a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in pursuit.
2. Is there any experience requirement for this position? This position is open to freshers.
3. What is the expected salary for this role? The expected salary is up to ₹12.1 LPA.
4. Can I choose my preferred working location? This position is based in Pune.
5. What documents are required during the application process? Please refer to the application link for specific document requirements.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to join Mastercard and make an impact. Apply for the Mastercard Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 now and set your career in motion!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.