Sandvine is inviting applications for the Trainee role in 2023. If you are a dynamic individual with a degree in BE or ME (or equivalent degree) in Engineering or Computer Science, this opportunity could be the launchpad for your career. Check out the details below to see if you are eligible for this position:
Sandvine Careers 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.sandvine.com
Job Role: Trainee
Qualification: BE or ME (or equivalent degree)
Salary: 13.5 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
At Sandvine, Software Engineers play a vital role, bringing smart and passionate developers into a space where they can solve and implement complex problems with robust, high-quality solutions. As part of the Core R&D team, you will experience a startup attitude, going through the cycle of “build-measure-learn.” Sandvine empowers organizations to engineer and operate world-class networks with Active Network Intelligence, leveraging machine learning analytics and closed-loop automation.
What skills you bring:
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) in Engineering or Computer Science
- Programming skills in C/C++/Java (proficiency in 2 out of 3)
- Networking expertise, including L2 (Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP), L3 (IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP), L4 (TCP, UDP) concepts, and network management knowledge
- Hands-on kernel programming skills with a deep understanding of operating systems, especially Linux/FreeBSD
- Microprocessor/Network processor programming skills are an asset
- Scripting (Python and Database) technologies knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting capabilities for complex system and solution-level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills
- Shape the future of the Internet with innovative products and solutions
- Develop software on Sandvine’s leading-edge platforms collaborating with solution architects and technical leaders
- Implement high-quality, high-performance code
- Debugging and troubleshooting problems in test and in production
How to Apply For Sandvine Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Sandvine Careers 2023
Apply Link: Click here
1. Can candidates from any engineering background apply for Sandvine Careers 2023?
- The eligibility criteria mention a degree in Engineering or Computer Science, and candidates from these backgrounds are eligible.
2. Is prior experience required for the Trainee role at Sandvine?
- No, this is a fresher position, and candidates with no prior experience can apply.
3. What is the expected salary for the Trainee position at Sandvine?
- The expected salary is 13.5 LPA.
4. Are candidates with knowledge only in Python eligible to apply?
- No, candidates should have programming skills in at least two out of C/C++/Java.
5. Is the application deadline mentioned for Sandvine Careers firm?
- The application deadline is ASAP. It is advisable to apply at the earliest.
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.