Seagate is inviting applications for its Internship Program in 2023. They are specifically looking for interns in the role of Python Automation. If you are a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, this is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career in a dynamic and global work environment. Here are the details:
Seagate Internship 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.seagate.com
Job Role: Intern – Python Automation
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 3.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest.
About our group:
The Product Assurance Engineering Team is an integral part of Seagate Quality, responsible for the verification and validation of products in Seagate’s HDD, SSD, and Systems portfolios. The team operates in a fast-paced, global environment with the goal of delivering affordable solutions for mass capacity environments.
About the role – you will:
- Develop test infrastructure and framework.
- Complete internship projects as per the plan.
- Understand the design details of storage systems.
- Grasp product and infrastructure architecture and implementation.
- Develop and execute test cases, generating reports.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure full integration of all system parts.
- Assist in maintaining the engineering laboratory and equipment.
- Knowledge in test, Automation, and Framework design.
- Algorithms and data structure knowledge.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
Your experience includes:
- Programming in Python/C/C++/Java.
How to Apply For Seagate Internship Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Seagate Internship 2023
Apply Link: Click here
1. Is this internship open to recent Master’s degree holders?
- Yes, candidates with either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible.
2. What is the expected salary for the Intern – Python Automation position?
- The expected salary is ₹3.6 LPA.
3. Can candidates from any academic background apply?
- The internship is open to candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, regardless of their academic background.
4. What programming languages are preferred for this internship role?
- Programming in Python/C/C++/Java is expected.
5. Are there opportunities for full-time employment after completing the internship?
- The potential for full-time employment is based on performance and business needs.
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
Beware of fraud agents! do not pay money to get a job. No company will ask you for money to get a job.
We will not be responsible for any payment made to a third party.
NOTE: The above activity data is accommodated by work searchers as it were. This data is taken from different occupation magazines and government sites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or dont hold any sort of Recruitment Process.”Job Update” is just a Website/Android APP through which everybody lands position data on versatile. Along these lines, we demand you to, from the site of the concerned association, you will see all the subtleties of the activity. We are not obligated to any sort of Misunderstanding or False data given by the outside Media Agency or Website.